Welcome to Icelines by capn89. On this blog you'll be able to view, rate and comment on all of my past, present and future hockey uniform designs.
I look forward to hearing from you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Post #66 - Philadelphia Flyers - 2015 - Part 1 of 4

After having not worked with the Philadelphia Flyers since 2012 I have four new sets, starting with this, part 1 of 4. I will be posting them in order of what I think is worst-to-best.

Home & Away: Easily the most "out there" design of all the sets that will be coming, the home and away uniforms feature a curvy and futuristic design that runs from the jersey to the shorts. I thought about keeping the shorts "normal" but I wanted to try something different (for better or worse) with the primary uniforms in this set. The numbers and letters are also a more non-traditional style, as well the orange color throughout the uniform is slightly darker than what you will see on the nine upcoming uniforms.

Alternate: A black uniform with a more traditional striping style and outfitted with a Liberty Bell primary logo. The fonts for the numbers and letters are also more traditional as well as the players' names being arched,

Have a look and be sure to rate the set and leave some comments. Thanks.

No comments: