Welcome to Icelines by capn89. On this blog you'll be able to view, rate and comment on all of my past, present and future hockey uniform designs.
I look forward to hearing from you. Enjoy!

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Post #69 - Philadelphia Flyers - 2015 - Part 4 of 4

I present the Philadelphia Flyers part 4 of 4, my favorite of my most recent Flyers sets.

Home & Away: I originally started these uniforms by creating an orange version where the white and black stripes were swapped, similar to the 90's era Flyers sock striping (which I plan to share in the future in my "One-Off Fun" series). While I thought it looked good there is something about having more black on this style of jersey that I felt put it over the top. I then added a matching white uniform and finished them off with traditional block numbers and letters.

Alternate: For this uniform I wanted to throwback to the much-maligned orange alternate that the Flyers debuted in the early 2000's, but see if I could give it a modern flair and actually make it look good.

Have a look and be sure to rate the set and leave some comments. Thanks.

No comments: