Welcome to Icelines by capn89. On this blog you'll be able to view, rate and comment on all of my past, present and future hockey uniform designs.
I look forward to hearing from you. Enjoy!

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Post #71 - Tampa Bay Lightning - 2019 - Part 2 of 4

Here is part 2 of my 4-part Tampa Bay Lightning series.

Home & Away: Very similar to the home & away uniforms from my first set, the only difference being the color of the shoulders; white and black, respectively, on the previous design, the shoulders are now blue on both jerseys to add a touch more color to the look.

Alternate: This uniform is a bold blue in color, much like the previous alternate, but with a fresh, clean design. The primary crest is from the Reebok era and the shoulders feature a custom logo of a lightning bolt over a blue triangle to play off of the unique shoulder design. Personally, as someone who finds it difficult to work with the blue/black color scheme I actually find this to be one of my favorite alternate uniform designs.


Have a look and be sure to rate the set and leave some comments. Thanks.


No comments: