Welcome to Icelines by capn89. On this blog you'll be able to view, rate and comment on all of my past, present and future hockey uniform designs.
I look forward to hearing from you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Post #75 - Florida Panthers "Sunset"

Here are the Florida Panthers "Sunset" uniform set.

Thoughts: One thing that always bothered me about the Florida Panthers was their use of two different shades of yellow between their uniform's design and their logos. With these last two uniform sets I made things a bit more congruent. In the previous set I used the brighter yellow from their traditional design and swapped it into the logos and, conversely, I used the darker tone of the logos for the uniform designs in this set.

Have a look and be sure to rate the set and leave some comments. Thanks.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice