Welcome to Icelines by capn89. On this blog you'll be able to view, rate and comment on all of my past, present and future hockey uniform designs.
I look forward to hearing from you. Enjoy!

Monday, October 7, 2019

Post #77 - Florida Panthers "White, Out"

The Florida Panthers parade of uniforms is nearly complete.

Home & Away: My theme for this entire set was to use only red, yellow and blue to create a fun group of jerseys without any white. I think I pulled it off and I hope you, dear reader(s) think so, too. The home and away are a pretty traditional style; stripes on the sleeves and socks while keeping the bottom hem of the jersey clean with a dark blue stripe that leads into the matching pants. Yellow, of course, stands in for white as the away uniform.

Alternate: The alternate brings back the semi-new logo I created (creeping panther laid on a reference to the Florida state flag) on an entirely blue uniform with red striping. The yellow logos, numbers and letters brightly jump off the dark canvas. Just as well, the numbering below the primary logo returns on this design.

Have a look and be sure to rate the set and leave some comments. Thanks.


No comments: