Welcome to Icelines by capn89. On this blog you'll be able to view, rate and comment on all of my past, present and future hockey uniform designs.
I look forward to hearing from you. Enjoy!

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Post #23 - Ottawa Senators Part 1 of 3

Welcome back fellow uniform geeks, long time no see. While these Ottawa Sentaors sets have been finished for quite a while now, I just haven't taken the time to upload and post them until now. The bonus is; it's a threesome of sets, so nine uniforms in total.

Home, Away & Alternate: Since these uniforms are all the same template I won't bother giving the alternate jersey it's own area of discussion. These are simply an old design of mine that I transferred onto my newer template. I have always been a fan of the old-school, original Ottawa Senators (from 1917-31) barber pole jerseys and I wanted to bring that back to life in a modern, more feasible style. So, on each jersey the arm numbers are actually placed on different areas of the arm as to avoid the white numerals overlapping onto a white stripe. Each jersey features the "O" on stripes logo as a primary crest with the Peace Tower w/red maple leaf on the shoulders. The pants feature a custom "O" logo where the stripes are actually within the "O" itself.

Have a look and be sure to rate the set and leave some comments. Thanks.

No comments: