Welcome to Icelines by capn89. On this blog you'll be able to view, rate and comment on all of my past, present and future hockey uniform designs.
I look forward to hearing from you. Enjoy!

Friday, January 5, 2024

Post #80 - Nashville Predators "Blue & Gold"

I've recently started learning Adobe Illustrator and decided to recreate some old uniforms I made a long, long time ago, as well as something fresh, so here's what I did for the Nashville Predators.

YouTube

Home, Away & Third: The first three jerseys are a modified version of my Predators' jerseys from 2014 (10 years, my God life passes by in the blink of an eye...).




Alternate 1 & 2: The same design as the first three jerseys, but in a color rush style with no white accents whatsoever.



Alternate 3: A more traditional-style design with the added accent of 6 gold stripes on the sleeves to represent the strings of a guitar. The primary roundel logo is a part-custom design I made, featuring the "NP" logo in the middle. Thoughts? Funny story, when I was making this jersey I came upon this logo in my files and searched online for a vector version only to realize it was something I threw together a long time ago. Funny how that works.


Alternate 4: I can see the comments now; "This looks too much like the St. Louis Blues." Yeah, it probably does, but if the TB Lightning can look like the Leafs and the Devils can wear a Blackhawks sweater, who cares at this point? First come, first serve. I like how this looks for the Preds, especially with the tapered striping on the sleeves and torso hem.


No comments: