Welcome to Icelines by capn89. On this blog you'll be able to view, rate and comment on all of my past, present and future hockey uniform designs.
I look forward to hearing from you. Enjoy!

Friday, March 15, 2024

Post #85 - Minnesota Wild "To The Stars"

This week's jerseys are another set for the Minnesota Wild.

YouTube

Home: Two versions of a very simple home jersey. Overall, while the green-shouldered version looks clean, I like the addition of red shoulders to really balance out the look. The "wild" pattern on the red stripes helps bring something special into the mix.



Away: In a similar sense to the home jerseys, while the white-shouldered jersey looks clean, the red shoulders add something I just can't put my finger on. Imagining these with green hockey pants I think the red shoulders would help to balance the mix of green, red and white.



Alternate Home & Away: I designed these quite some time ago (10 years to be exact, oof), and I gotta say, they look pretty nice on an updated template.



No comments: